This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via www.cavalier-musicmanagement.com , www.cavalier-musicmanagement.nl or via e-mail.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Websites or via e-mail.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
2. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
3. Storing your personal data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
4. Disclosing your information
We will only disclose your information to third parties:
- If we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
5. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
6. Access to information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
7. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail to: email@example.com.
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is:
Cavalier Music Management
1962 AC Heemskerk